If you are planning to present synopsis in Fall 2016 semester, then check the Guide for Synopsis Students for the process and schedules/deadlines.
A special guidance presentation (How to do Thesis) for thesis students is arranged on Thursday 7th April 2016. This presentation is MANDATORY FOR THESIS DOING STUDENTS (and optional for others) so that you are well informed and guided for your Synopsis and Final Thesis Presentations. If you do not attend this seminar, you will find various difficulties in understanding the process of writing, submitting, presenting your thesis. You will also be guided about other requirements such as plagiarisim checking, paper submission requirements, etc. Attendance will be marked and there will not be any repetition (rules, requirements, process guidance) for the absent students.
- Dr. Mudassar Aslam (Graduate Program Coordinator)
- Dr. Zia ur Rehman
Time and Venu:
- A-Block (Room : A220)
- Time -> 4:45 – 6:15
The presentations will cover the following:
- What is Synopsis Proposal? How to write, submit and present? (Dr. Mudassar Aslam)
- Thesis doing : From Synopsis to Defence (Dr. Mudassar Aslam)
- How to do research with effective tools? (Dr. Zia-ur-Rehman)
- Student Questions, Queries