Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) Master Level for the year 2017-2018 (Fall 2017 Intake).
· Domicile Certificate
· Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone)
· Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
· Form “B” stating Number of Family members
· Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, affidavit stating income details.
· If living in Rented house, Rent agreement shall be attached.
· Siblings Fee slips if studying
· Details of Academic Record, copies of degrees/ transcripts.
· Details of any previous scholarship availed during Academic career
· CNIC of Applicant and Guardian/Parents.
· Any other detail showing source of Income(Property/Business etc)
You can download the form -> Form and Eligibility Criteria SSMS, 2017-18