Internal Final Thesis presentations were held during July 14-20 by the Department Advisory Committee (DAC). The result of each evaluation can be downloaded from here: Result – Internal Final Presentations SP 2016
- Do changes as suggested by the DAC. Contact supervisor. If suggested changes are not done before External Presentation and are pointed out by the External Examiner then you will be required to DO MAJOR CHANGES which means that extra semester will be required.
- Submit your Thesis through Turnitin by July 22, 2016.
- Submit your Thesis spiral binding (1 copy) by July 27, 2016 to be given to the External Examiner
- Email final presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 27, 2016.
- Following students are document defaulters. Your Final Presentation will not be conducted if your file is not completed by Monday 25th July, 2016.
|FA12-R01-004||Shazia Raj||Recent Picture Required|
|FA12-R01-021||Abdur Razaq||Graduate Clearence Certificate Not Received|
|FA13-R01-010||Mehreen Iftikhar||Graduate Clearence Certificate Not Received|
|FA13-R01-017||Kanwal Anwar||Recent Picture Required|
|SP14-R01-004||Zulfiqar Ahmad||Graduate Clearence Certificate Not Received|
|SP14-R01-010||Asif Umer||Graduate Clearence Certificate Not Received|
|SP14-R01-013||Zenib||Graduate Clearence Certificate Not Received|
|SP14-R01-015||Misba Sikandar||Graduate Clearence Certificate Not Received|
- Do changes as suggested by the DAC. Contact supervisor and see feedback in Turnitin.
- DAC can conduct representation and external defence in the first month of Fall 2016 semester.