All PhD students of the department are advised to login to their CUonline consoles and submit their portion of the Graduate Student Progress Profile (GraSPP) proforma. This is the same proforma you had been submitting in hard-copy after every semester. You should be able to edit->save->submit your part of the proforma after which your supervisor will fill his/her part along with comments.
- Fill in your proforma carefully after close consultation with your supervisory committee.
- We will arrange your presentations in the next week wherein you will present your work and progress during Spring 2016. Your GraSPP proforma should reflect everything that you have done (research activities, publications, courses, etc.). You will be required to present even if you are in your first year (e.g. courses taken, supervisor selection, PhD plan, etc.). As this is the first time submission through CUonline, you may also include activities submitted in the previous semesters (copy paste from your GraSSP soft copies of previous semesters).
- GraSSP must be submitted (online) by the student -> supervisor by August 5, 2016
- PhD Student Presentations will be held during 8-11 August, 2016
- Department Advisory Committee (DAC) will forward its Comments on the progress of each PhD student to Chairman, Campus Graduate Program on 12 August, 2016