Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced master level Scholarships. Last date has already passed but due to the availability of more scholarships you can still apply through Office of Development (OOD), CIIT, Abbottabad before THURSDAY 19TH MAY 2016.
Following documents shall be mandatory for nominated candidates.
- Domicile Certificate
- Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone)
- Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
- Form “B” stating Number of Family members
- Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable)
- In case of business, Affidavit stating income details.
- If living in Rented house, Rent agreement shall be attached.
- Siblings Fee slips if studying
- Details of Academic Record, copies of degrees/ transcripts.
- Details of any previous scholarship availed during Academic career
- CNIC of Applicant and Guardian/Parents.
- Any other detail showing source of Income(Property/Business etc)
For any further details you may visit PEEF website (http://www.peef.org.pk/) or contact the Office of Developement (OOD), CIIT, Abbottabad.