- While the scholarships for 1st semester are given on the basis of your admission merit, it will be revised after every semester based upon last semester???s CGPA.
- After 1st semester, the number of scholarships in category A,B and C will be 33% of the total class strength.
Offered Courses and Course Registration
Graduate students can register minimum of 6 credit hours (i.e. 2 courses) and a maximum of 12 credit hours (i.e. 4 courses). You are advised to register all 3-core courses (registering minimum 2 core courses is must for 1st semester students). However, it is your own choice to take courses according to the course load you can take.
If you would like to register an elective course then carefully chose a track which you would like to pursue in future.
MS (CS) ??? Core Courses Offered in Fall 2018
|??||Course Code||Course Title (core courses)||Credit Hours||Faculty Member|
|1||CSC679||Research Methodology in IT||3(3, 0)||Dr. Syed Sajid Hussain|
|2||CSC510||Theory of Computation||3(3, 0)||Dr. Ahmad Khan|
|3||CSC683||Advanced Algorithms Analysis||3(3, 0)||Dr. Attiqa Rehman|
MS (CS) ??? Elective Courses Offered in Spring 2016
Register Courses from one of the following 2 tracks:
Computer Networks, Parallel and Distributed Systems, Cloud Computing, Information Security, Secure Systems
|??Intelligent Systems Track
Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning,
Latest and updated Campus Time table is available at the following link. You will look for timetables with R01 code which is used for MS-CS
- ?????????????????? R01I (Intelligent Systems Track)
- ?????????????????? R01N (Networks + Security Track)
- . ?? ?? ?? ?? Timetable is availabe on CUonline
You should see the timetable quite regularly (everyday) for the first two weeks because it may changed in the beginning due to various reasons. However, it will be freezed in about 2 weeks.
Semester Schedule is very important for you to know upcoming events/deadlines. You can download it from the following link:
- LINK WILL BE PROVIDED LATER
First day in COMSATS
You are welcome to visit on.
- A formal orientation seminar will be conducted for you (Date and time will be announced later)
Access in COMSATS
CUonline https://cuonline.cuiatd.edu.pk is a place you will most frequently visit during your MS studies. It links students with teachers, administration, etc. All your academic and administrative matters are recorded and handled through this portal. You will be provided a registration number and login password to access the portal. You will be able to see your marks, fee status, attendance, course contents, CGPA, etc. on this portal. After you get your registration number and password from Graduate Coordinator, visit following link to login:
- ?????????????????? https://sis.cuiatd.edu.pk
- ?????????????????? Username or Registration Number = FA16-R01-??? OR FA16-R17-???
- ?????????????????? Password = Get from Graduate Coordinator
You will receive an entrance card which you must to display while you are in the campus. It takes about 2 weeks to get these cards. You will receive it from Graduate Coordinator. Before you receive it, you will be provided a temporary card to prove your identity as COMSATS student (especially on the Main Gate).
Feel free to contact the following for any further information:
Academic Matters (courses, registration, timetable, schedule, etc.)
Dr. Zia ur Rehman
Graduate Program Coordinator (Computer Science Department)
Office: Z-359 (Z block)
Administrative Matters (Fee submission, Hostel, etc.)