Students of R17 and old batch R01, who have requested to register some courses under special circumstances are advised to make sure that :
(1) Their written application has been submitted in the Graduate Coordinator’s office
(2) All their dues have been paid in full.
If any student fails to complete these requirements by 3 PM Tomorrow, his/her request will be outrightly rejected.
This infomration pertains to the following courses only. Other students need not
- CDC667 Security in Cloud Environment
- SC522 Advanced Topics in Operating Systems
- CDC820 Advanced Cryptography
- CSC636 Advanced Topics in Wireless Networks in lieu of any elective cyber secuirty course.