Comments on first internal presentation have been handed over to your respective supervisors. You are required to discuss the comments with supervisors and incorporate before final internal presentations. Final internals will be held around last week of June, 2017.
Following is the Schedule of first internal presentation. The venue is CS discussion room. Please note the date and time of your presentation and be in time. All the Best!!!
|Registration #||Student Name||Date||Time|
|FA14-R01-013||Sami Ullah Khan||2-May-17||10:00am|
|FA15-R01-017||Muhammad Jawad Rafeeq||2-May-17||10:00am|
Result of the synopsis presentations are handed over to your respective supervisors. Those who have been suggested with changes in synopsis are required to modify the synopsis as per suggested changes and then do the following:
- Make two hard copies of your synopsis.
- Get both signed by supervisor and supervisory committee
- sign an undertaking that all suggested changes have been incorporated. Sign this undertaking and also get it signed by your supervisor.
- turnitin your proposal and get print of plagiarism report.
- submit two hard copies of synopsis, plagiarism report, and undertaking of point 3 to me directly. Due date of submission is April 28, 2017. Reports will not be accepted after due date.
First internal presentations are scheduled to start on May 02, 2017. All those who are interested to present in this
semester are requested to register for internal presentation. For registration, please send your ID, name, title of thesis,
and supervisor name before April 26, 2017 at email@example.com.
Final external presentations of three students that were scheduled on December 27 have been postponed. New dates will be announced later
The following students have their final presentations scheduled to start at 08:30 am on December 27, 2016.
The presentations will be conducted in Z-block Main Conference Room. You must come IN TIME and all prepared with the following:
1. One spiral binding copy of your final thesis.
2. Your own laptop
3. Your presentation copy in USB (as backup to avoid any mishap. You are also required to send me soft copy of your presentation before Dec. 25)
3. You are NOT required to bring the “Final Approval Page”. I will make it available. This will be signed by the External Examiner (its usually 4th page on your thesis)
Your supervisor might not be present in your presentation because that will be your day. You have done your work and you know it the best – SO HAVE FULL CONFIDENCE in yourself and shine.
Best of luck.
Final internal presentations will be held from Dec. 26 – Dec 29, 2016. Presenting students are required to email a copy of their final thesis and research paper to firstname.lastname@example.org. Following is the list of students and schedule. Please note date against your name. The presentation will start at 10:00 am each day.
|Sr. #||Reg. ID||Name||Presentation Date|
|1||SP14-R01-012||Muhammad Raheem||Dec. 26, 2016|
|2||SP14-R01-019||Khan Zeb||Dec. 26, 2016|
|3||FA14-R01-010||Zain ulabedin||Dec. 26, 2016|
|4||FA13-R01-001||Tassawar Ali||Dec. 26, 2016|
|5||FA14-R01-004||Asad Khan||Dec. 28, 2016|
|6||SP14-R01-003||Muhammad Abrar Khan||Dec. 28, 2016|
|7||SP14-R01-002||Qurat-ul-ain||Dec. 28, 2016|
|8||FA12-R01-008||Hafiz Muhammad Shakeel||Dec. 28, 2016|
|9||FA14-R01-013||Sami Ullah Khan||Dec. 29, 2016|
|10||FA14-R01-017||Maryam Jadoon||Dec. 29, 2016|
Results for the first internal presentation have been handed over to your respective supervisors. You can consult your supervisors for suggested changes. All who are clear in the presentation are informed that final internal presentations will be held in the last week of December. At the time of final internal presentation you are required to submit the following documents.
- Spiral binding document of your final thesis (Complete)
- Research paper from your work, duly signed and approved by your supervisor
Final dates for final internal presentations will be announced soon.
The results of synopsis presentation (FA16) can be found in synopsis results . Students who are clear with changes should contact their supervisors to know what changes are to be made. The changed synopsis (as per latest format ) must be submitted before Nov. 29, 2016. Any synopsis received after due date will not be entertained. Students who are not clear will be representing and dates will be announced soon. They should also contact supervisors to get the updates.
All students who have registered for internal thesis presentations must note that presentation will be held from No. 29 to Dec. 02, 2016. The timing will be 10:00 am onwards. Venue will be CS discussion room. All those who have not registered (you still have time till 24th) will not be allowed to present.