All those MS(CS) thesis students who are planning to defend their final thesis in this semester are required to do the following.
- Register yourself for final defense by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email should include your registration number, name, thesis title, supervisor name, and co-supervisor name. Last date for registration is September 29, 2017.
- First thesis presentations will be held in second week of October.
- Make sure that your thesis is registered (in CUOnline) in this semester failing which you will not be allowed to present your thesis.
- All MS(CS) and MS(Cyber Security) students who wish to defend their synopsis are required to contact probable supervisors and start working on thesis. The format of synopsis is found on this blog in download section. The dates of synopsis presentation will be announced soon. Make sure you have registered thesis in addition to courses if you wish to defend the synopsis.
Today is last date of registration. Make sure you register your courses before 5:00 pm today.
All those who wish to present their synopsis in this semester are also required to register their thesis.
Result of the synopsis presentations are handed over to your respective supervisors. Those who have been suggested with changes in synopsis are required to modify the synopsis as per suggested changes and then do the following:
- Make two hard copies of your synopsis.
- Get both signed by supervisor and supervisory committee
- sign an undertaking that all suggested changes have been incorporated. Sign this undertaking and also get it signed by your supervisor.
- turnitin your proposal and get print of plagiarism report.
- submit two hard copies of synopsis, plagiarism report, and undertaking of point 3 to me directly. Due date of submission is April 28, 2017. Reports will not be accepted after due date.
The synopsis presentations were scheduled to start at 10:00 AM. However, none of the registered students gave us the honor
to come and present the synopsis. It never remained the custom to allocate slots to the students and this is how it went
and goes on. Now there will be no presentations today and We will end the presentations on April 13 and by then who so ever
is left will not be presenting in this semester. This is no way that you keep on sleeping at homes and faculty waits for
you. Those who were present today and could not present will only be allowed to present at the end.
All those who have registered for synopsis presentation are informed that presentations will start on April 10, Monday at 10:00 am. Venue of presentations is CS discussion room. Those who have been asked to change the supervisor cannot present synopsis unless they change the supervisor. BEST OF LUCK 🙂
All those who are planning to present their synopsis proposals in this semester are informed that synopsis
presentations will be held in second week of April (April 10 – April 14, 2017). You are required to prepare your
synopsis report and presentation in the meantime. You are also required to send soft copy of your proposal and
presentation to email@example.com before April 5, 2017. Any proposal sent after the deadline will not be
entertained in this semester. Things to remeber:
1. There will be only one synopsis presentation that will either be cleared or rejected. In case of rejection, you
will be presenting in next semester.
2. Any supervisor can only supervise 3 (three) thesis at any given time (where 2 co-supervisions make one full
supervision). so be careful in choosing the supervisors.
ALL THE BEST
All those who are planning to present their synopsis in SP17 are required to consult the probable advisers and start their work. The presentations will probably be held in the last week of March. So please be in time to avoid any mishap and extra semester.
The following students are advised to collect the suggested changes by today and submit their updated synopsis by tomorrow.
1 CIIT/FA12-R01-006/ATD Naveeda Bibi
2 CIIT/SP15-R01-001/ATD Aisha Kalsoom
3 CIIT/SP14-R01-007/ATD Ibrar Hussain
The results of synopsis presentation (FA16) can be found in synopsis results . Students who are clear with changes should contact their supervisors to know what changes are to be made. The changed synopsis (as per latest format ) must be submitted before Nov. 29, 2016. Any synopsis received after due date will not be entertained. Students who are not clear will be representing and dates will be announced soon. They should also contact supervisors to get the updates.
All students who have registered for internal thesis presentations must note that presentation will be held from No. 29 to Dec. 02, 2016. The timing will be 10:00 am onwards. Venue will be CS discussion room. All those who have not registered (you still have time till 24th) will not be allowed to present.