All PhD students are required to fill in Graduate Progress Profile Proforma on cuonline till August 03, 2017. This is mandatory and extremely important
Category: PhD Students
There is a little change in the list of participant. Please reconfirm your name in the list. Moreover, I need one coordinator from the students who will coordinate with all participating students. Any volunteer please contact me in the graduate office.
14th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT’16) will be held from December 19-21, 2016 at Islamabad Pakistan. The following students are going to participate in FIT. The participation is mandatory and you are requested to schedule your matters accordingly. You can contact graduate office for more information.
- All PhD students
- Following MS students
1 CIIT/SP15-R01-001/ATD Aisha Kalsoom 2 CIIT/SP15-R01-011/ATD Usman Ali Khan 3 CIIT/SP15-R01-016/ATD Hassan Asghar 4 CIIT/FA15-R01-010/ATD Sonia Sabir 5 CIIT/FA15-R01-002/ATD Inayat Ali 6 CIIT/FA15-R01-005/ATD Owais Khan 7 CIIT/FA15-R01-015/ATD Anum Khurshid 8 CIIT/FA15-R01-017/ATD Muhammad Jawad Rafeeq 9 CIIT/FA16-R17-001/ATD Adil Adeel 11 CIIT/FA16-R17-009/ATD Ahsan Majeed 12 CIIT/FA16-R17-010/ATD Fatima Hameed
All PhD students of the department are advised to login to their CUonline consoles and submit their portion of the Graduate Student Progress Profile (GraSPP) proforma. This is the same proforma you had been submitting in hard-copy after every semester. You should be able to edit->save->submit your part of the proforma after which your supervisor will fill his/her part along with comments.
- Fill in your proforma carefully after close consultation with your supervisory committee.
- We will arrange your presentations in the next week wherein you will present your work and progress during Spring 2016. Your GraSPP proforma should reflect everything that you have done (research activities, publications, courses, etc.). You will be required to present even if you are in your first year (e.g. courses taken, supervisor selection, PhD plan, etc.). As this is the first time submission through CUonline, you may also include activities submitted in the previous semesters (copy paste from your GraSSP soft copies of previous semesters).
- GraSSP must be submitted (online) by the student -> supervisor by August 5, 2016
- PhD Student Presentations will be held during 8-11 August, 2016
- Department Advisory Committee (DAC) will forward its Comments on the progress of each PhD student to Chairman, Campus Graduate Program on 12 August, 2016