The following students are selected for FIT’17 participation. All are requested to contact Mr. Waleed of MS(CS) for further information and coordination.
||Syed Muhammad Ammar Hassan Bukhari
|| Shah Jehan
||Laraib Afzal Khan
15th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT’17) will be held from December 18-20, 2017 at Islamabad. All those who are interested to participate should email me till 23 Nov. 2017 before 12:00 noon. 8 students from MS (CS) and 7 from MS (Cyber Security) will be nominated. Nomination will be on FCFS basis.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) Master Level for the year 2017-2018 (Fall 2017 Intake).
The last date for the submission of application form is Friday, November 17, 2017.
In order to make the selection process more transparent Provision of following documents shall be mandatory for nominated candidates.
· Domicile Certificate
· Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone)
· Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
· Form “B” stating Number of Family members
· Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, affidavit stating income details.
· If living in Rented house, Rent agreement shall be attached.
· Siblings Fee slips if studying
· Details of Academic Record, copies of degrees/ transcripts.
· Details of any previous scholarship availed during Academic career
· CNIC of Applicant and Guardian/Parents.
· Any other detail showing source of Income(Property/Business etc)
You can download the form -> Form and Eligibility Criteria SSMS, 2017-18
A workshop is arranged by CS Department in which students will be presented with basics of Internet of Things, Raspberry PIs, Linux O/S, and Python Programming. Some demos will be presented of IoT equipment, including sensor reading, sensor programming using Python, and linux. All those interested in IoT, sensors, raspberry Pis, python programming, and linux are highly encouraged to join. Date 19 Oct. Venue: Main Auditorium, 10:00 AM
Classes of Advance Algorithm Analysis will not be held on Sep. 30, 2017 (Saturday) due to 9th Muharamul haram.
The students of “Theory of Computation” are requested to assemble in PG Lab at 3:00 pm on September 28, 2017 . THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I will take 10 minutes of yours . You can join your classes afterwards…
Student ID cards of new students are available at my office. Please collect at your earliest
Semester schedule for semester FA17 is attached here -> Graduate program Fall 17 final
Please note all of the deadlines and adhere to them.
All PhD students are required to fill in Graduate Progress Profile Proforma on cuonline till August 03, 2017. This is mandatory and extremely important
Students who have not cleared dues are required to deposit the remaining dues to avoid any difficulty for final examinations. Coupons will not be issued until clearance of dues.