All of those who want to present synopsis in SP18 are requested to please register yourself for the presentation. You can register by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information ( registration should be done before 12 noon on April 10).
registration number, name, thesis topic, supervisor name
Synopsis presentations will be starting on April 16, 2018. Schedule will be posted once the registration ends.
Please go through the following guidelines while selecting problem for your synopsis presentation.
Problem statement should be clear and concise backed by latest reference (up to 4 years old). Problem statement may belong to one of the following cases.
1. The problem is new and has not been dealt by anyone before (The problem has not been dealt before. This claim will be verified by the committee by looking at the work in that particular domain. In this case a justification is needed for: a) for the problem itself that whatever you are presenting is the problem and needs to be solved. Moreover, what benefit is there for solving this problem (This would be the motivation)
2. The problem is not new and has been worked on by the community. In that case shortcomings in the existing work need to be identified. Moreover, what are the benefits by solving the issue (or why there is need to solve that particular issue)
3. The problem is not new and has been fully worked on. You want to reconsider the problem with a new approach (You basically want to improve some evaluation criteria). In this particular case, you need to identify the theoretical basis that you think will improve the identified parameter. What are the theoretical grounds upon which you think the parameter will be improved.
The following students are required to submit the documents mentioned against their names as soon as possible to my office. Failure to provide the documents will result in cancellation of the admission (as communicated by higher authorities)
||CIIT Reg #
||Muhammad Saeed Abbasi
||BS Hons Transcript,Migration Certificate
||Imtiaz Ali Shah
||MSc Transcript with Seal & Sign, Migration Certificate
||Altaf Ur Rehman
||MSc Part 1 DMC, Migration Certificate
||Sahibzada Muhammad Rizwan
||Sahibzada Muhammad Hanif
||Zaheer Hussain Shah
||Ambreen Ilyas Athar
||Muhammad ilyas Athar
||BS Hons Transcript, Migration Certificate
||BS Hons Transcript
||Sardar Muhammad Ali
||Sardar Munawar Khan
||BS Hons Transcript, Migration Certificate
||Muhammad Junaid Quershi
The following students are not yet registered in SP18. If they fail to register till tommorow, they will be considered absent in this semester
For information of All interested and eligible students
The following students are selected for FIT’17 participation. All are requested to contact Mr. Waleed of MS(CS) for further information and coordination.
||Syed Muhammad Ammar Hassan Bukhari
|| Shah Jehan
||Laraib Afzal Khan
This is a reminder for all students who have cleared first internal thesis presentation that as per policy they will have to present proof of paper submission duly signed by their supervisor before final internal. Failing to submit a paper will disqualify you from thesis presentation.
15th International Conference on Frontiers of Information Technology (FIT’17) will be held from December 18-20, 2017 at Islamabad. All those who are interested to participate should email me till 23 Nov. 2017 before 12:00 noon. 8 students from MS (CS) and 7 from MS (Cyber Security) will be nominated. Nomination will be on FCFS basis.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) Master Level for the year 2017-2018 (Fall 2017 Intake).
The last date for the submission of application form is Friday, November 17, 2017.
In order to make the selection process more transparent Provision of following documents shall be mandatory for nominated candidates.
· Domicile Certificate
· Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone)
· Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
· Form “B” stating Number of Family members
· Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, affidavit stating income details.
· If living in Rented house, Rent agreement shall be attached.
· Siblings Fee slips if studying
· Details of Academic Record, copies of degrees/ transcripts.
· Details of any previous scholarship availed during Academic career
· CNIC of Applicant and Guardian/Parents.
· Any other detail showing source of Income(Property/Business etc)
You can download the form -> Form and Eligibility Criteria SSMS, 2017-18
Classes of Advance Algorithm Analysis will not be held on Sep. 30, 2017 (Saturday) due to 9th Muharamul haram.
The students of “Theory of Computation” are requested to assemble in PG Lab at 3:00 pm on September 28, 2017 . THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I will take 10 minutes of yours . You can join your classes afterwards…