Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS) Master Level for the year 2017-2018 (Fall 2017 Intake).
The last date for the submission of application form is Friday, November 17, 2017.
In order to make the selection process more transparent Provision of following documents shall be mandatory for nominated candidates.
· Domicile Certificate
· Utility bills (Electricity, Gas, Telephone)
· Death Certificate in case parents/Guardian is deceased
· Form “B” stating Number of Family members
· Income Certificate and Pension book/copy (where applicable) In case of business, affidavit stating income details.
· If living in Rented house, Rent agreement shall be attached.
· Siblings Fee slips if studying
· Details of Academic Record, copies of degrees/ transcripts.
· Details of any previous scholarship availed during Academic career
· CNIC of Applicant and Guardian/Parents.
· Any other detail showing source of Income(Property/Business etc)
You can download the form -> Form and Eligibility Criteria SSMS, 2017-18
Classes of Advance Algorithm Analysis will not be held on Sep. 30, 2017 (Saturday) due to 9th Muharamul haram.
The students of “Theory of Computation” are requested to assemble in PG Lab at 3:00 pm on September 28, 2017 . THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. I will take 10 minutes of yours . You can join your classes afterwards…
The following students are not yet registered in this semester. If you do not complete your registration by today, you will not be able to continue your studies in this semester.
The following students who defended their synopsis in SP17 are requested to please submit turnitin similarity report at their earliest as per new requirements for approval of synopsis. Moreover, they are also required to fill in a new form that can be collected from my office. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT AS YOUR SYNOPSIS ARE STILL IN APPROVAL PROCESS AND YOU CANNOT PRESENT YOUR THESIS WITHOUT APPROVAL.
||Code Review Based Energy Estimation for Network Data Dependent Applications.
||An Enhanced Content-Based Image Retrieval System in Compressed Domain.
||Energy Efficient Resource Management in Fog Computing.
||Altaf ur Rehman
||Predicting DNA Methylation Site using machine learning Techniques.
||Comparison of template & statistical Natural Language Generation (NLG) of Urdu Text for cricket commentary.
||Ejaz Ul Haq
||Fog-Enabled Real Time Recommendation System for Road Traffic Congestion Avoidance.
||Fog Enabled Venue based Context Aware Recommendation System.
||A Joint CPU-RAM based Energy Efficient Resource Allocation for Clouds.
||Linear Collaborative representation learning approach for Dimensionality Reduction.
||Predicting Sentiment Bias using Personality Traits of Users on YouTube.
||Fine-grained Topical Community Detection in Social Networks.
||Optimizing Cache Placement Policy in Information Centric Networks using Fog Computing.
||Muhammad Sohaib Mir
||Automatic Text Summarization for Urdu.
||Rotational and Scale Invariant Animated Logo Detection and Classification
All those MS(CS) thesis students who are planning to defend their final thesis in this semester are required to do the following.
- Register yourself for final defense by sending an email to email@example.com. Email should include your registration number, name, thesis title, supervisor name, and co-supervisor name. Last date for registration is September 29, 2017.
- First thesis presentations will be held in second week of October.
- Make sure that your thesis is registered (in CUOnline) in this semester failing which you will not be allowed to present your thesis.
- All MS(CS) and MS(Cyber Security) students who wish to defend their synopsis are required to contact probable supervisors and start working on thesis. The format of synopsis is found on this blog in download section. The dates of synopsis presentation will be announced soon. Make sure you have registered thesis in addition to courses if you wish to defend the synopsis.
The following students have not yet registered any course. If they fail to register any course, they will be marked absent in the semester.
||Misbah Ambreen Raza
||Dure E Shahwar
||Sana Tanveer Raja
||Muhammad Shohib Mir
Today is last date of registration. Make sure you register your courses before 5:00 pm today.
All those who wish to present their synopsis in this semester are also required to register their thesis.
Semester schedule for semester FA17 is attached here -> Graduate program Fall 17 final
Please note all of the deadlines and adhere to them.
Please make sure that your course registration is complete before Friday (Sep. 15). Registration will be closed after that