This message is in continuation to the previous message (see here).
Internal Final Thesis Presentations will be conducted from Wednesday, July 13, 2016. In order to appear for the presentation you MUST HAVE DONE the following by July 12, 2016:
- Complete Draft of Paper submitted to the supervisor and also submitted to the DAC through Turnitin as mandated and informed at the start of the semester
- Certificate of paper submission signed by the supervisor to be submitted to the Graduate Coordinator (Download from here)
- First draft of Thesis to be submitted through Turnitin for onward review by the External Examiner
- All fee dues cleared.
All students are adivsed to collect their Exam Entry Coupons from Graduate Coordinator today (24/06/2016) before 12:30 pm.
Following students are FEE DEFAULTERS who must have paid their remaining dues by now. You MUST submit your dues by 28th June, 2016 to get your Exam Entry Coupon. PMFRS students should also clear their dues as they have received their cheques from HEC->OOD.
Students ready for Thesis final presentations in Spring 2016 should have cleared their all dues otherwise they will not be allowed to appear in the presentations.
If the outstanding amount shown in the above table is incorrect then inform me.
Attention: Only for Students who will appear for MS Final Thesis Presentations/ Graduating in Spring 2016 Semester
Collect your Graduate Clearance Certificate, sign it and submit back to the Graduate Coordinator
MS students who have completed their research work can appear for the 1st internal presentation of the Final Thesis. If your supervisor is satisfied with your work then come prepared for the presentations starting from Tuesday 21st June, 2016. You must register for the presentation not later than Monday 20th June, 2016 by filling a form at the following link:
There is NO presentation template as such; however your presentation MUST have slides to include the following:
- Related Work
- Problem Statement
- Research Methodology
- Proposed Solution
- Conclusion/Future Work
Send your presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
You are not required to submit anything at this stage except emailing your presentation. However, keep in mind that to be allowed to appear for the external exam, following pre-requisites are MUST:
- Satisfactory presentation of your thesis work approved by the Department Advisory Committee (starting from Tuesday 21st)
- Paper submission by 11th July, 2016 (to DAC through Turnitin)
- 2nd presentation (representation) of the suggested changes to be held after 11th July, 2016 (if suggested in the 1st presentations)
Students who will clear these requirements will be recommended for the External Final Thesis Presentations starting from 25th July, 2016
Synopsis presentations were held during April 26-30 by the Department Advisory Committee (DAC). The result of each evaluation is listed in the result report which can be downloaded from here -> Result – Synopsis Presentations SP 2016 (including those who cleared their Fee). Students are advised to carefully see the comments and do the following:
- Provide missing items (hardcopy, Turnitin submission, presentation) as listed in the comments
- RESUBMIT: Collect your previously submitted report.
- Correct mistakes, update report/presentation as stated and RESUBMIT.
- Provide a rebuttal document which shows what changes you have made to address each suggested correction
- ADVISE: Where it is written ADVISE, you are not required to do changes in the synopsis. But you MUST be able to answer these questions when you come for Final Presentation.
- REPRESENT: Prepare for Representation if advised
- NOT PROCESSED: Submit your outstanding dues for further processing. People on PMFRS are also required to submit all dues as their scholarship is under REIMBURSEMENT SCHEME i.e. you pay your fee as a normal student and PMSRS will give (reimburse) you check later on.
- Submit Revisions by 10th June, 2016
@Class CRs (of SP15, FA15, SP16): Receive Exam Entry Coupons of your class from the Graduate Coordinator.
@Students taking courses: You can collect your Mid term Exam Entry Coupon from your class CR. PhD students will collect their coupons directly from the Graduate Coordinator.
@Fee Defaulters: No favour will be extended to the fee defaulters. You can ONLY get your Exam Entry Coupon from the Gradutate Coordinator after submitting your ALL outstanding dues by the deadline which is 6th May, 2016.
Due to sports week. Mid Term Examination will be held from May 9-13, 2016